All images and content 2011 - 2017 copyright Satrap Miniatures.

Do not copy or post without permission.

Friday, 1 April 2011

First Post - Sassanid Elephant

I'm starting my ancients wargaming blog (on April Fool's Day!) so that my photos of various armies are all in one place rather than scattered around on forums. I've posted quite a bit in the Display Cabinet of the Rum's Corps Tavern forum:

http://ozwargaming.com/index.php

I hope to add old photos, take new ones and add entirely new figures as I paint and photograph them.


First up is an A&A Sassanid elephant. I have a large Sassanid army but have only finished a single elephant so far!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks War Minister Crittumbo!
    Cheers
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Mike,

    I have added you to the Goulburn valiant Stormers Bloglist!

    cheers
    matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Matt. I'll have to start following all these blogs!
    Cheers
    Mike

    ReplyDelete