All images and content 2011 - 2017 copyright Satrap Miniatures.

Do not copy or post without permission.

Thursday, 20 September 2012

More Greek Hoplites










This my first post for quite a while as I've been away on holidays in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Here are a few photos of some more Greek Hoplites that I've finally finished. Figures are Vendel, Essex, Foundry and a solitary Minifig. I've got quite a backlog on the painting table at the moment with Victrix Theban Hoplites, Wargames Factory Greek Holplites, Warlord Games Macedonian Royal Guard as well as some Romano-British for Dux Britanniarum. Hopefully I'll get some of these finished before I head back to the salt mines in a week or so. I've updated the photos on this post as the previous ones were taken at night and were a bit dark.










2 comments:

  1. A great looking unit, love the backgound scenic's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray, the ruined temple is pretty handy.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete