All images and content 2011 - 2017 copyright Satrap Miniatures.

Do not copy or post without permission.

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

New Kingdom Egyptian Chariot









Here are a few photos of a Cutting Edge Miniatures, New Kingdom Egyptian chariot and crew, that I've just finished painting. These are lovely figures that mix rather well with the Foundry NKE range designed by the Perrys, as you can see in the comparison shots below. I haven't added much to my NKE army for quite a while and still have a large number of chariots to paint. Most of the army can be seen on this post - Ramses II and his Army.







11 comments:

  1. I like these chariots, very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, the whole Cutting Edge range is superb.

      Mike

      Delete
  2. and btw if you are interested I started a couple of months ago a Canaanite biblical army on my blog : http://parlabouchedemescanons.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iannick, your Canannite army looks great!

      Mike

      Delete
    2. Thanks, much appreciated!!

      Delete
  3. Love your chariots! I may come back and lift some of your colors. I just landed pile of unpainted 15mm NK Egyptians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Monty, I'm sure you'll enjoy painting your NKE army, look forward to seeing the results!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a great job on these. Colours very effective. I have not painted for ages. Tempted to get NKE out again.
    Sea People chariots should out very soon I think from Cutting Edge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Colin, that's no good that you haven't been painting! You should crack on with some more NKE. That's good news about the Sea People chariots, I'll gave to get some, already have a Sea People/Philistine army.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete