All images and content 2011 - 2017 copyright Satrap Miniatures.

Do not copy or post without permission.

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Celt Warbands















Here are photos of three Celt Warbands - all very nicely painted by Col Jones. The figures are mainly Warlord Games (plastic and metal) but there are also a few Wargames Factory and 1st Corps figures as well. I had to rebase about half of these figures which has taken a while to do but I'm happy with the results and this is a great start to getting my Celts on the table. I'll post some photos of the cavalry next.











17 comments:

  1. gees... these look fantastic!

    kind regards,
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, Col is pretty handy with the brush.

      Mike

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, looking forward to using them in a game.

      Mike

      Delete
  3. I believe I can see some of my Cornish ancestors at the back of the mob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, I'll be trying out some of the scenarios from your Britannia book with them!

      mike

      Delete
  4. That's a great looking warband! They look positively dangerous!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christopher, they do look like fanatics.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love' em! Pure mayhem for whoever stands in their way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Monty, they tend to bounce against Romans :( ...

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rats. I do know that quite well from FoG. Well, keep fighting the good fight.

      Delete
  8. Fantastic looking warbands Cyrus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great. Very atmospheric photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colin, Col did a great job on these warbands.

      Mike

      Delete