All images and content 2011 - 2017 copyright Satrap Miniatures.

Do not copy or post without permission.

Monday, 2 May 2016

More Warlord Caesarian Romans












Here are a few photos of another unit of the Warlord Caesarian Romans, I've finally finished painting. These have been in the painting queue for quite a while so it is good to move them on. I really like these figures, this is the third box of these I have painted - they are easy to put together and fairly straightforward to paint. Shield transfers are LBM. Looking at some of the close up shots I've noticed I've missed a patch in the left eye of one of the front rankers, I'd better go and touch it up!











12 comments:

  1. My word, they are a colourful bunch - love the shields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, the LBM transfers always make a unit.

      Delete
  2. Very cool looking fig's Cyrus. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic mix of colors, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, the red tunics and yellow shields are a good mix.

      Delete
  4. Beatiful miniatures! I'm working on Caesarian Romans now and it will be big inspiration for me :) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, you can't go wrong with the LBM transfers.

      Delete
  5. They look great Cyrus! A tough looking bunch!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely figures and brush work Mike - awesome display of Caesarian Romans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Phil, they are great figures to paint.

    ReplyDelete